Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Love One Another Bundle

I took a little break from Bible journaling to create some cards using the new Love One Another Printable Bundle from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I will be creating a new bundle each month.  This one includes two pages of colored images/text to print and fussy cut or cut out with a cutting machine.  You also get my devotional and an interactive study guide to take you deeper into God's Word.  There are scripture prompts for Bible journaling that coordinate with the images so you know you have plenty of places to use the images if you do Bible journaling. Finally, you also get both color and outline images in digital files so you can manipulate the images (resize, flip, rotate) or color your own to fit your chosen color palette.  So versatile, and a great value for only $7.99.


There is something for every crafter in these bundles.  Cardmakers, scrapbookers, Bible journaling...any paper crafter will find so many uses and tons of possibilities with the bundle. 

To make my cards I used both the digital images and the print out sheets.  Here is the sheet with my customized digital images.  I still need to learn how to use my Silhouette, so I fussy cut what I needed. 


I used the printable sheet to get the heart and rose for this card, but used the digital for my postcard so I could have a white version that was a little smaller.  I stamped the "many thanks" from the set Cocoa Sends Love from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The heart "ribbon" along the side is from the printable sheet and the rest is designer paper from Stampin' Up!  I make my own crinkle ribbon. 


This heart is the same as in the card above, but instead of using the printable sheet, I used the digi version to print it out a little larger.  That's the beauty of getting the digital files as part of the bundle.  It adds so much flexibility to your creativity.  The sentiment is also from the bundle print sheet.


Who doesn't love a little happy mail, right?  These images (mailbox and bird) are from the digital files.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set mentioned above.  Designer paper and cardstock for all three cards is from Stampin' Up! 

Hope you'll check out the bundle and all the new February releases from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.