Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

God's Amazing Grace

"For from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace." 
(John 1:16)

Grace upon grace...that's pretty much how I would describe my life! Grace is undeserved favor from God and as I look back over my life, I see that grace lavished upon me. Because His grace cannot be earned, it is through no merit of my own that I have received His grace. It is a pure, holy and unimaginably generous gift from the Father.

 
His grace is available to all and it is inconceivable to me that there are those who willfully refuse His grace. So many will accept the lies and schemes of the enemy and refuse the loving grace of a heavenly Father. I just am so thankful that I am under the loving providence of a God who chose to lavish me with His grace while I was still a sinner, who pulled my into His protective embrace and who continues to pour over me grace upon grace. 

I did a watercolor splash background of two colors, wetting the page first, then dropping the colors on top of the wet page. I stamped the words using Stampin' Up! water-based inks when the background was completely dry. I used Sweet 'n Sassy stamps--Choose Faith and Words of Life: Collection 2, Washi tape and a little hand lettering.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.